We believe it is important to do our part to protect the health of our guests and our team. Here are some of the steps that we have implemented. In addition, our guests are required to follow government regulations in place during their stay.
Blue Lake House have a self-check-in via a digital keypad on the entry door. You will receive your individual code via SMS, along with all the check-in instructions, before your arrival.
- Cleanliness is one of the highest standards we have and you can see this reflected in our 5-star cleanliness rating as well as various comments left in the reviews. However, we also believe it is important that we increase our efforts and be even more diligent in our cleaning procedures. Here are the steps we are taking between each and every guest.
- We will continue our diligence to ensure that each guest arrives at a sparkling clean house. Our cleaning team spends multiple hours chalet ensuring it meets our high standards and we are committed to maintaining this level of thoroughness.
- Disinfecting has been added as an additional step to our regular clean. Each surface will be wiped down with certified disinfecting products.
- All possible fabrics will be laundered in hot temperatures. Anything that cannot be put in the washing machine will be sprayed with disinfectant.
- We will have cleaning supplies available to guests. We do recommend that guests bring any specific disinfecting supplies with them.
- We will continue to update our policies and procedures as we learn more about COVID-19 and recommendations given by health and medical professionals. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.